Marketing Communications Specialist at Sproxil
Sproxil is a venture – backed enterprise that provides world – class brand protection services in emerging markets. Sproxil uses mobile technology to combat counterfeiting and increase brand equity with innovative, consumer – focused product protection and targeted marketing solutions.
Sproxil seeks to fill the following position in its Lagos office:
Job Title: MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
- Manage brand delivery and consistency across all markets for all product lines;
- Attract potential customers and maintain loyalty of existing customers;
- Create, update and manage all published contents (images, videos and written);
- Develop, refine and execute marketing goals and strategies;
- Design and execute marketing campaigns across all channels;
- Design all marketing materials, website content, and publications for accuracy, branding, and compliance with the organization’s brand architecture;
- Develop strategic plan, which addresses critical issues in marketing and communications;
- Execute social media strategies on behalf of the company through competitive research, platform determination, message and audience identification;
- Device ways to monitor, measure and report on the impact of social media campaigns and effects on the business;
- Develop contents for B2B E-mail, SMS marketing and increase brand awareness and image;
- Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or related discipline
- 4 – 5 years experience in Strategic Marketing and Communications
COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
To apply click here
- Good use of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, twitter etc.
- A good team player and self-motivator.
- Good creative skills and ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.