Managing Director - Expatriate: Adexen Consulting Nigeria Ltd
Adexen is an international HR consulting firm providing business services in Europe and Africa.
They assist their clients in driving performance through talent.
Their consultants are experts in their fields and understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals.
Adexen has been mandated by one of its clients which is one of the leading manufacturers of cables in the Manufacturing industry to recruit an expatriate Managing Director.
Responsible for all aspects of the business including strategic planning, internal organization, Human Resources and Financial Management:
- Take the lead in devising and writing the Company’s Strategic Plan.
- Preside over Heads of Department meeting and be accountable for all internal and external aspects of the business and ensure that the Company achieves its targets for quality and financial success.
- Manage issues relating to the acquisition, disposal, leasing, improvement and maintenance of accommodation, capital equipment and consumables in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Promote and manage a framework which incorporates clear routes of progression, ensures that appraisals happen on time and identifies and addresses training and development needs from induction through to on-going professional development.
- Provide regular management information, reports and analysis within the Group Organization and the Board.
- Academic qualification: Graduate (commercial or technical)
- Years of Experience: 8 - 10 years in an industrial environment
- Business Management
- Public Speaking
Attractive expatriate package. To apply click here