Manager, Terrestrial Operations: Multichoice
MultiChoice South Africa's activities involve the operation of Pay-Television and internet subscriber platforms. The MultiChoice South Africa group includes the digital satellite Pay-Television business ("DStv"), which has been in operation since 1995.
They seek to appoint a suitably qualified & dedicated individual to assume the responsibility of Manager: Terrestrial Operations.
- Ensure world-class service levels for all Terrestrial Operation broadcast platforms
- Optimized resource utilization (sites, equipment, staff, operational costs)
- Ensure effective implementation of new services and software/hardware on various Broadcast platforms
- Ensure sophisticated monitoring and quality control procedures
- Established and maintained operational recovery processes within Terrestrial Operations
- MultiChoice-relevant technology operations knowledge
- Best practices for Head-end operations
- Best practices for Satellite RF operations
- Best practices for Terrestrial RF operations
- Best practices for CA systems
- Strategic thinking
- Communication – Verbal & Written
- Analytical thinking/problem solving
- Cultural sensitivity
- Service Orientation
To apply click here
- A degree in engineering or related field.
- 5 years’ experience working at a senior engineering level
- (Essential) High level of experience working in the pay tv industry on satellite and digital terrestrial platforms.
- Method of Application