Management Trainee: RACON BUSINESS CONSULTS
Racon Business Consults is currently recruiting for individuals who wish to develop their leadership and motivational management abilities in the context of the business of financial advising. The position entails developing experience in the financial planning business through our entry level leadership and management development program.
To apply click here
- Demonstrated Leadership Skills.
- Energetic Personality.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or any related discipline.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a related industry (marketing, sales, customer service, etc.
- Ability to think strategically and have great problem solving skills.
- Prior experience in management or leadership is a plus.
- Strong client relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new situations.
- Organizational Skills: the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up in a timely manner.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment as well as work independently and make sound decisions.