Management Accountant: Laplace Technologies Limited
- Management Accountant prepares, develops and analyses financial information to allow the organization to make well-informed decisions to ensure future stability, profitability and growth.
- Management Accountants establish and maintain financial policies and management information systems, and are an integral function to inform management colleagues on all aspects of company finance. The role combines accounting skills with effective management and concise communication to both financial and non-financial management.
- Management Accountant’s role is to look ahead, analyzing business performance advising on how to pre-empt problems and adapt to changing circumstances and developments.
- The overall aim for a Management Accountant is to improve value in all areas of the business by managing and reducing operational and production costs and implementing the most effective strategies
- Produce the monthly consolidated Management Account
- Review and analyze all inputs to the Pack
- Provide ad-hoc management reports
- Provide variance analysis and commentary in support of the Management Account, incorporating notes and updates as directed
- Continually adapt and improve management reports as agreed with Head, Finance and Accounts
Qualification & Experience
- A First degree in Accounting or Finance
- An Audit background is an added advantage
- 5years relevant work experience.
- ICAN or ACCA Certified will be an added advantage
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple task.
Compensation & Benefit
To apply click here
- Very Competitive
. Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org (CV + Cover Letter)
. Subject matter: Management Accountant