Maintenance Officer: Bradfield Consulting Limited
Bradfield company is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal.
- Maintains systems and equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts; supervising staff.
- Accomplishes maintenance human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets maintenance operational standards by contributing maintenance information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems.
- Meets maintenance financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Evaluates functionality and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by conferring with operating departments; identifying problems and requirements.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal codes and regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Education and Experience
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- A Master's Degree will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years maintenance experience in an educational setting.
Skills and Competencies:
To apply click here
- Supervision, Staffing, Customer Service, Strategic Planning, Developing Budgets, Electronics Troubleshooting, Technical Leadership, Technical Understanding, Equipment Maintenance, Teamwork, Job Knowledge.