MagProtein Nigeria Limited: An Operation Assistant
MagProtein Nigeria Limited is an agro-allied company pioneering the conversion of organic waste to animal feed (fish meal). They are a new company, with rapidly expandable capacity, a commitment to professional development and an open door policy.
Their employees are their most important asset. They encourage and focus on activities that will bring out the very best from them. They cherish their workforce and ensure the welfare of their staff as their performance hinges on the quality of their staff.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operation Assistant
Location: Epe, Lagos
- Successful candidate will be responsible for supporting operations along the production value chain.
- Applicants should have an OND in Science Laboratory Technology, Food Technology, Animal Science, and Chemical Engineering with at least two years’ experience in similar Role.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have integrity as his or her best policy;
- Possess a team spirit;
- Be able to work under pressure with little or no supervision;
- Possess good communication skill both verbal and written;
- Be a good team player.
- Have a sense of urgency and a need to complete the task at hand in good time;
- Very intelligent and capable of proffering brilliant solutions;
- Numerate and very grounded in mathematics
- Be innovative and poised for continuous development;
Application Deadline 19th January, 2018. To apply click here