Maersk Line recruitment: Graduate Customer Service Agents
Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. They operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – they also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet.
They are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Agent
- The role of the Customer Service Agent is to own and manage the customer experience of his/her customers that are segmented into Care account. This includes onboarding new customers onto the Care platform while proactively monitoring and managing the end-to-end shipment process of on-boarded customers to consistently deliver a differentiated and superior customer experience.
- He/she functions in a formidable commercial alliance with Sales in building relationships with the customers and leveraging the understanding of their business drivers to continuously improve cooperation and process to the mutual benefit of the customer and Maersk Line.
- The Customer Service Agent ensures that the cargo is transported as per the transport plan promised to the customer and/or that the customers is kept informed of relevant deviations.
- Be the primary point of contact for own customers and act as an advocate for the customers, internally within Maersk Line
- Actively build strong relationships with customers and gain an understanding of their business, service needs, drivers and desires.
- Commercial intelligence: In-depth knowledge about the industries in which his/her customers operate
- In general, actively seek out and act on continuous improvement opportunities both in relation to customers and internal / external stakeholders.
- Clearly demonstrate CARE as a loyalty builder and extract value from same.
- Actively drive awareness and utilisation of Maersk Line self-service channels for own customers.
Who We are Looking For
- 2-3 years of experience in Customer Service (preferably in the shipping industry)
- Passion about assisting customers
- Internally motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail is a must.
Application Deadline 30th October, 2017. To apply click here