MPM Operational Marketing Director: Tetra Pak
Conventional milk cartons are an unbreakable improvement over glass milk bottles, but the introduction of the Tetra Pak aseptic beverage container in the late 1950's was revolutionary for the food and beverage industries.
Responsible and accountable for driving Market activities in Nigeria. Member of Tetra Pak West Africa management team. Lead Marketing Managers to effectively work with customers to promote Tetra Pak business. Ensures voice of market to Cluster and Global teams
- Support Account Plan Development in alignment with Cluster Initiatives
- Support Account Plan Execution in alignment with Cluster and market Initiatives
- Plan marketing activities in the market company
- Deliver marketing services per customer according to account plans and customer needs drawing materials and methodologies from Central / cluster
- Execute marketing activities in the market company
- Deploy and execute cluster strategy in the markets
- Work closely with customers to secure strategic alignment and deliver best customer value:
Qualifications and Requirements:
To apply click here
- University degree Marketing or Business Admin.
- Fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
- Professional Skills and Experience:
- At least 7-15 year experience in FMCG Industry
- Brands & Product portfolio Management
- Good understanding of Traditional Trade
- Personal Qualifications:
- Strong negotiation skills both internally and externally