MARKETING/CLIENTS SERVICE EXECUTIVE AT THE ADDRESS HOMES LIMITED
Responsibilities and duties will include, but not limited to:
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, and partner organizations;
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press or on the radio;
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers,
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- Maintaining and updating customer databases;
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Monitoring competitor activity;
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
Skills and Competencies
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Analytical skills;
- The ability to use initiative;
- The capacity to work under pressure;
- Creativity; Drive; Flexibility;
- Influencing and negotiation skills;
- Oral and written skills;
- Business awareness;
- IT, digital and social medialiteracy.
Qualification and Experiences
- Must have first degree or equivalent in relevant discipline, knowledge of law will added advantage.
- Preferable female with driving ability,
- Previous working experience in a similar job roles.
- Minimum of 8 years’ hand on experience.
- Possession of relevant professional qualification/certificate will be added advantage
How to apply
Interested qualified applicants should send CV to email@example.com, within 1 week of this advertisement. Only selected applicants will be contacted.
Application Deadline Date
21st November, 2016
To Apply Click Here