Loyalty Program Officer: ARM Life
ARM Life is the Insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
They are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Loyalty Program Officer
- Responsible for the end-to-end management of the ARM Elite™ customer loyalty programme, with core objective of driving clientele loyalty and engagement with the ARM brand in order to allow ARM derive maximum Customer Lifetime Value (CTV)
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Program delivery: Responsible for overall performance of the ARM Elite™ customer loyalty programme across the different customer segmentations with a strong focus on driving customer experience and maximizing customer lifecycle value.
- Program Mechanics: Responsible for managing the programme’s infrastructure (e.g. CRM) and mechanics (points system).
- Operations: Responsible for the daily operation of the customer loyalty desk, identifying and resolving issues that impact member experience, and sharing best practices with the Business Development teams (ARM IM & ARM Pensions) and Program steering committee.
- Innovation: Continually improve and innovate the firm’s ARM Elite™ customer loyalty programme in line with best-fit for the customers.
- Strategic Partnerships: Enrollment of new vendors/merchants on the Elite reward network, and management of relationships with existing vendors on the network to enhance and add partnerships that fit the needs and aspirations of ARM Elite™ loyalty card holders.
- Member Engagement: Conceptualize and execute initiatives that drive the ARM Elite programme’s goal of differentiating the ARM brand, developing Member experiences, and driving awareness of ARM value proposition & products.
- A B.Sc degree
- A Masters degree will be an added advantage
- At least 3-5 experience in the same role
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Confident and comfortable with clients;
- Creative problem solving
- Hard-working and diligent;
- Enthusiastic and quick-thinking;
- Articulate in oral and written communication;
- Team players focused toward achieving group objectives;
Application Deadline 18th November, 2017. To apply click here