Logistics Technical Lead: ICAP Nigeria
ICAP – A global health leader situated at Columbia University, ICAP has worked since 2003 with one central goal: to improve the health of families and communities.
Working hand-in-hand with individuals at every level of the health system – from patients to health care providers to government officials – ICAP is dedicated to delivering high-performing health system strengthening initiatives that provide quality and affordable health care.
- In partnership with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), ICAP conducts Population-based HIV Impact Assessments (PHIAs) in specific PEPFAR-supported countries.
- Each PHIA defines the status of the national HIV epidemic, guide global and local allocation of funding and resources based on evidence, and integrate capacity building of country stakeholders in the design, conduct, analysis, and use of PHIA data.
- Reporting to the PHIA Nigeria (NPHIA) Project Director, The Logistics Technical Lead will provide strategic planning and oversight of survey procurement, warehousing, and logistical and fleet management activities.
- Coordinate the procurement, importation, customs clearance activities and ensure the receipt of all project supplies in compliance with ICAP and Government of Nigeria procurement regulations.
- Conduct audits of stock inventory records and ensure that systems are functioning and that all relevant records are regularly maintained and safeguarded
- Develop and oversee the implementation of work plans to direct transportation activities of all teams conducting survey field implementation, regional supervision and supply chain distribution activities
- Manage contracted fleet services and staff to ensure adherence to service level agreements
- Ensure the timely release of project operational funds in collaboration with the finance department
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Procurement and Supply Chain Management or related field.
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
To apply click here
- Minimum 8 years combined professional experience in logistics, supply, operations/administration and warehouse management. Experience with health services and/or laboratory related procurement and with US Government funded projects preferred.
- Strong analytical, communication, decision making and interpersonal skills.
- Expert level knowledge of MS office packages.
- Fluency in oral and written English.