Logistics Support Officer: Sesor
The Logistics Support Officer will provide support services in mobility and transportation in a responsible and lawful manner at all times.
Duration: 6 months with option of renewal (subject to funding and performance)
The Logistics Support Officer is responsible for:
- Providing logistical support to the organization;
- Driving the Executive Director or other officers of the organization as designated by the Operations Officer;
- Supporting the Executive Director’s office on administrative and other duties as required by the Executive Director.
- Ensure car security and maintenance.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Executive Director.
Their ideal candidate will have the following:
- An in-depth knowledge of road network of Lagos, especially on the Island.
- Proven working experience
- Valid professional driver’s licence
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good driving record and a mental ability to read road signs and maintain record of duty.
- SSCE Qualification
- Performance of all duties in compliance with company policies and procedures and comply with all Federal, State and Local regulations for safe operations of a motor vehicle.
Note that a background check will be carried out for this position and candidates are also required to provide 2 references.
Interested candidates should forward their applications and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To apply click here