Litigation and Dispute Resolution: Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa\'s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
They are recruiting to fill this position
- Group Legal: guidance across all areas and geographies to ensure: every transaction is appropriately negotiated, documented and implemented, losses arising from litigation are minimized, and legal issues carrying negative reputation consequences are avoided.
- Assist in the provision of legal services relating to litigation commenced by and against the Bank.
- Provide legal support to the Credit Recovery Teams for recovery of delinquent loans.
- Maintain a high level of customer service to clients.
- Maintain workflow within the Team and prevent service disruption.
- Maintain accurate and updated records on all litigation involving Stanbic IBTC.
Qualification and Requirements:
To apply click here
- LLB BL - 3 - 4 years active litigation experience
- Knowledge/Technical Skills/Expertise
- Ability to provide legal advice in relation to disputes involving the Stanbic IBTC group and its customers / third parties.
- Ability to represent the Stanbic IBTC group in its interaction with various Law enforcement agencies like the Nigeria Police , EFCC, ICPC
- Ability to negotiate amicable settlements of disputes