Lifegate Academy: Technical Assistant (Video/Camera)
Lifegate Academy is a school born out of a vision to raise a new generation of committed, purposeful and divinely inspired future leaders. It is certain that without a sure, steady and divinely backed foundation, destiny is headed for a crash. Destiny which is the accomplishment of purpose is in line with their school motto, “Training to Fulfil Purpose”
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software (Corel Draw, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop etc. and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Assist in sound and video setup before every service.
- Undertake self-development activities as required by the position.
- Photo Editing – Use Adobe photo editing tools to enhance photos taken from events.
To apply click here
- Proficiency with design software – Adobe InDesign, – Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Premiere Pro and Photoshop) etc.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- No Educational qualification required. However a Higher qualification, especially related/relevant to the Job will be an added advantage.
- Candidates should have a considerable wealth of experience on the job, and MUST be able to present a PORTFOLIO of jobs done in the recent past.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills