-Set up a liaison office in location (register and set up a local business).
- Conduct research and liaise with key government agencies (state or federal).
- Answer business enquiries, follow-up provision of information requests, complaints or identified problems promptly and accurately by clients.
-Assist with innovative and effective marketing and promotional activities necessary for set up.
- Initiate and maintain communication with prospective Client/Service providers
- Provide administrative support to business associations and initiatives.
- Make recommendations on strategies the organization may introduce and implement them as agreed.
Well-developed computer skills in the use of MS Office packages·
Well-developed written and verbal communication skills and ability to prepare clear, concise, reports, correspondence and submissions.
Strong conflict management and influencing skills·
Ability to develop, gain cooperation and assistance from within Government institutions, the Community and State/Federal government.
Ability to develop networks, undertake consultation and present on behalf of the Organization.