Kewill - FACT Implementation Manager: Kewill
A worldwide leader in logistics software, Kewill empowers organizations to efficiently MOVE goods and information across the global supply chain.
About The Role:
Complete the FACT implementation for the Damco Finance organisation in all countries for a set region. This includes ownership of the Kewill-FACT integration solution including all related processes and the implementation of these in the local organisations.
- Overall responsible for managing all regional activities related to the implementation of the FACT/Kewill solution.
- Should ensure that all milestones are met and tasks completed on time and within the budget.
- Highlight any issues and risk associated with the implementation and address require mitigating actions towards local and regional management.
- Review and confirm the FACT/Kewill solution meets the needs of the business, ensuring all gaps are addressed prior to implementation with documented solutions for the respective business process.
- Setup and prepare for the local implementation, including (not limited to):
- Set up and coordinate with:
Who we are looking for:
To apply click here
- Experience from Damco operations and/or finance
- Exposure to project- and change management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Language skills: Fluent English (mandatory)
- Experience with FACT
- Ability to manage stakeholders from different countries and levels of the organisation