Junior Architect: XGI Group
Seeking a Junior Architect with large scale, high-end experience in Lagos.Project responsibility for planning, development and execution of technical documentation which may include interpreting, organizing and coordinating project team assignments.
Essential Job Functions
- Works in tandem with design team to coordinate design development and construction documents.
- Advanced understanding of planning, programming and design principles and methods.
- Understands and responds to the technical implications of design decisions. Facilitates firm and project goals of excellence in design, execution, and sustainability.
- Help prepare detailed drawings.
- Direct production of schematic, design development and construction documents.
- Coordinates project documentation execution, construction plans and details, insuring quality control and completion.
- Maintains awareness of evolving building technology and systems. Understands and coordinates engineering systems relevant to projects. Reviews shop drawings, material samples and CD’s for conformance with design.
- Conducts and documents field observations to monitor progress of construction.
- Performs construction administration duties (e.g. RFI’s, RFP’s, change orders, etc.).
- Prepares reports and specifications; reviews completed reports, plans, cost estimates and calculations.
- Executes applicable review analysis (accessibility, zoning, life-safety, etc.).
- Directs or coordinates production of construction documents, drawings and specifications in compliance with project scope, schedule and cost.
- Implements meeting objectives, facilitates meetings and provides documentation
Essential Job Requirements
Professional Degree in Architecture
To apply click here
- Experienced in all phases of project design, construction documentation production and construction materials.
- Familiar with building codes, specifications, building and engineering systems.