Jobs in Anambra State: De-Katoka (W.A) Limited
De-Katoka (W.A) Limited is specialised in Manufacturing and marketing of a herbal product known as Katoka Mixture- a body system cleanser, a bitter product. Their mission is to make their product the number one herbal body system cleanser in Enugu in particular and Nigeria in general.
De-Katoka (W.A) Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- OND/HND/University degree
- At least 1 or 2 years field marketing experience
- Good driving skill with a valid drivers' license
- Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services
To apply click here
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send a copy of their CV's and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This vacancy is open to only applicants resident in Onitsha/Asaba and it's environs
Application Deadline 27th February, 2017.