Job for Trade Marketing Manager: West Africa at Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world’s largest technology company and ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HPE brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
They are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Trade Marketing Manager – West Africa
Job ID: 3015484
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action.
- Follows established guidelines and interprets policies.
- Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- The Trade Marketing Manager applies specialized level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues.
- Serves as the expert to the partner for more advanced information regarding product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
- Transactional selling working within a team of selling professionals.
- Influences partners to create and maintain their HP funnel.
- Influences partner business manager and/or end user sales teams on partners’ capabilities and merits.
Education and Experience Required
- University or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Typically 3-5 years of selling experience at end user account or partner level.
- Experience developing positive relationships and solving customer problems.
Knowledge and Skills:
To apply click here
- Understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel, including competitive positioning
- Understanding of HP’s organization & operations, including key business rules, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure.
- Understanding of a select set of HP’s products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of HP’s offerings, and overcome objections.
- Effectively sells HP offerings by building strategic relationships with partner contacts; and promoting HP programs and offerings.