Job at ALE: Business Development Manager
ALE is an engineering specialist. The core activity of the group involves engineering solutions for the horizontal and vertical movement of very large individual items.
ALE serve a wide variety of industry sectors worldwide, ranging from power generation to ports, from renewables to oil and gas, and from civil engineering to mining.
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Nigeria
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals, budgets and profitability.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
The Ideal Candidate Essential
- Degree in business administration/sales/marketing
- Blend of Marketing, sales and technical
- Logistics and/or industrial construction
- Strategic analysis; Heavy lift knowledge
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a technical sales environment
- Oil & Gas and/or Power Generation
- International sales/business development
- Selling services
- Nigerian market
Essential SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Fluent English Speaker
- Collaboration skills
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills
- Project Management Skills
- Computer skills
- Business Intelligence
- Strategic and analytical skills
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES Essential
- Professional presentation
- Pro-active and taking initiative
- Target driven/competitive
- Effective communicator
- Able to inspire others
- Drive change
Essential OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Eligible to work in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Valid passport
- Willing to travel
To apply click here
- International driving licence