Inventory Officer: Rock Hills Global Services
Job Title: Inventory Officer
- Monitoring and maintaining current inventory levels, ensuring quantities that appear in the system are accurate for planning of purchase
- Prepare and submit inventory control reports to Supervisor.
- Respond to enquiries regarding products and inventories.
- Perform inventory control to ensure optimal inventory levels.
- Provide direction and assistance to colleagues as needed.
- Maintain inventory reports according to standard documentation and archiving procedures.
- Count and record merchandises received according to store policies.
- Perform clerical tasks including answering calls, taking messages, operating printers, and typing letters
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Should be a qualified to a university level in numerate fields.
- Should have working knowledge of Personal Computers, scanners, printers etc.
- Use of MS-Office (MS word, Excel / Access in particular), good data entry and data processing skills.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of industry experience.
- Familiarity with warehouse management, material receipt procedures, material storage procedures, material inspection procedures, material issue procedures, material reconciliation procedures will be preferred.
Application Closing Date To apply click here
23rd July, 2016