Inventory Controller: PRECISE Lighting
A firm in the trade and services sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- They are looking to recruit a Stock and Inventory controller responsible for store inventory to join our team
- The vacancy if full time and will be recruited on a permanent basis
- Due to an internal promotion of the previous candidate this role is now available and is a great opportunity for candidates to get their foot in the door with an excellent organisation.
- Candidate needs to be extremely organised and task-focused, you'll bring experience from the retail, warehousing or logistic environment.
- Stock Control Ensure inventory data is correct on system
- Monitor stock corrections
- Investigate stock queries e.g. Zero picks, empty locations and resolve issues.
- Administer and ensure Saw Returns are put away on a daily basis and length reconciliations are carried out.
- Carry out targeted stock audits to test integrity of system
- The job holder will take a lead role in Stock taking. Personal
To apply click here
- Good level of Quikbooks (optional)
- Knowledge of word & excel & outlook
- High level of numeracy and accuracy
- Customer service experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills