Internal Control Officer: Adron Homes and Properties Limited
Adron Homes and properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate development company that provides the highest number of decent, accessible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable house for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else. The world is a developing arena with continuous growth in population and it has become increasingly essential to devise very effective means of accommodation.
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual, audit plan, scheduling and assigning work and estimating resource needs.
- Conduct risk assessment of departments/functional areas in accordance with timelines.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify reportable issues
- To conduct any reviews or tasks requested by Management
- Actively participates in the development of Internal Control policies ensuring that they are relevant to Adron Homes and Properties Limited environment.
- Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with Adron Homes and Properties Limited Policies.
To apply click here
- Graduate of HND/B.Sc. in related field or equivalent.
- ICAN is an added advantage.
- 7 years’ experience in accounting, finance and auditing.
- Experience in writing internal policies and procedures and process evaluation and documentation
- A demonstrated knowledge of finance, accounting and internal controls
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills. Detail oriented and abilityto work and interpret figures and other financial information.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to work interdependently within a team with little or no supervision.