Internal Control Executive - Finance: AppZone
AppZone is Africa's leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world's leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
Their Mission is to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to quality financial services.
- Plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual and audit plan.
- Conduct risk assessment of all departments.
- Reports risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified directly to the CFO and Company Board and provide recommendations for improving the organisation's operations.
- Evaluate compliance with existing AppZone policies and procedures, identifying and proposing modifications as needed.
- Identify areas of strengths and weaknesses and engage in continuous education of staff development and operational best practices.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Minimum of a BSc in Accounting.
- Minimum of Two years post NYSC working experience in audit and/or internal control functions.
- ACA, ACCA would be an added advantage.
- Must be performance driven with a proven track record.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply To apply click here
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's