Internal Auditor: Arbico Plc
Arbico Plc is a full service, building and civil engineering contracting company. It was established in 1958 and has been quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange since 1978. The company has become one of the foremost building construction companies in Nigeria with presence across the geopolitical zones of the country.
- Draft the Internal Audit Charter of the organisation in line with the international standards.
- Develop risk–based annual audit plans detailing the scope, nature and timing of audit activities.
- Design internal audit procedures and work programs.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
To apply click here
- Minimum of 2nd Class upper degree in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years internal audit/control experience out of which 5 years must be in a construction or oil and gas industry.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio) and Accounting Software (Tally; Peachtree)
- Capable of demonstrating up to date technical financial reporting knowledge including in-depth knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Excellent Reporting and presentation skills
- Be adaptable and able to meet deadlines on assignments, juggle multiple demands and to work with all types of individuals