Internal Audit Officer: Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC
Beyond wheat based products, FMN Group’s strategic imperative in the years ahead is to create value in the supply chain and reduce dependence on imported raw materials.
To this end, FMN has recently invested billions of Naira in its agro-allied ventures.
To ensure the continued viability and sustainability of their Food and Agro-Allied operations in a challenging business environment.
Their value chain provides over twelve thousand jobs from highly skilled employments such as corporate jobs to factory operations, logistics, and farming.
Their employees are a family who take their role in providing products and service to heart, dedicated to discovering, developing, supporting and delivering quality products and services.
- Do you possess excellent audit instincts to enable you to evaluate business processes in order to identify areas of risk improvement opportunities?
If you think you want to join a team which allows you to develop yourself mentally as well as socially thereby discovering your real self, then this application should not pass you by.
Check out further details about the job below.
- Evaluate and test business processes and control to identify areas of risk and internal control improvement opportunities
- Assists in consulting process owners to make recommendations on business and process improvements
- Perform Audit fieldwork
- Work with process owners and operational staff to implement audit recommendations and solutions
- Assists with drafting audit reports and ensuring compliance with IIA standards and Group Internal Audit guidelines
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Pays Attention to detail, displays good working and operating principles
- Basic Accounting knowledge, computer literacyand analytical skills
- Good sense of judgement, objectivity in reasoning and ability to enforce compliance
- Sc./HND in any discipline
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings
To apply click here
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Audit & Investigations department of a Manufacturing Company.