Information Security Analyst: PricewaterhouseCooper
At PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC), our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. It is this focus which informs the services we provide and the decisions we make.
They are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Africa they are the largest provider of professional services with close to 400 partners and over 9,000 people in 34 countries.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Security Analyst – Internal Firm Services
Reference Number: 125-NIG00149
Department: Internal Firm Services
Job type: Permanent
Vendor Relationship Management:
- Anchor meetings with vendors or service providers when required.
- Annual SLA review. This is done as indicated on the contract per vendor
- Receive invoices of payments from service providers and vendors
- Confirm the invoice is accurate as stated on the SLA
- Update received invoice on the “Budget” database
Business Continuity Management:
- Create a schedule for the disaster recovery exercises/test for the servers and links. This exercises could be quarterly or monthly depending on the application or links as stated o the SLA.
- Ensure the various exercises are carried out as at when due. By proper follow up with team members
- Anchor and Document the DR exercises/tests when they take place
- Generate a report from the dr exercise/test, review with the country manager and ensure all participants at the DR exercise/test signs off.
- Submit a copy of the report to R&Q, upload a copy on the appropriate repository and file the hard copy
Process and Policy Documentation:
- This is an annual process and sometimes as often as there is a change in any of the process. Tasks includes..
- Follow up with teammates as regards updates/review of process documentations.
- Ensure the updates or modifications made to the various process documentation are reviewed by the country manager
- Follow up with the Country Operations Partner for approval of the revised process/policy documents
- First Degree (minimum of second class lower ) in Computer Science and Computer related disciplines (Computer Science, Computer with Economics, Computer with Mathematics,
- Related certification could be an advantage.
- Minimum of 1 year IT experience
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of established computer-industry security procedures for multiple computer platforms
- Good written and oral communication ability
- Action planning, Motivating, Analytical mind and strong problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work independently in a highly dynamic environment and work under intense pressure.
Application Deadline 30th November, 2017. To apply click here