Imaginarium Vacancy: an Accountant
Imaginarium is a creative technology company, strong on ideation, product development, digitalization, billing and mobile value added services (VAS).
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Prompt coding and registering of commitments in the accounting system, maintaining chart of accounts, invoice numbers.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Preparation of the monthly bank reconciliation of the accounts of the company.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Develop, implement, modify, document, record keeping, and accounting system, making efficient use of the accounting
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information needed for the audit of the financial statement of the company.
- Liaising with accounting officers of other team units with respect to bills receivable, bills payable, etc
- Providing assistance to auditors with regards to scope and Audit frame work
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Sc in any social science discipline from a reputable University.
- Membership of ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CITN/CISA
- 2-4 years working experience in an account or Audit environment.
- Knowledge of basic accounting (i.e. double entry)
- Ability to use spread sheet packages.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Proficiency in Accounting Software; Peach Tree, Quick books. SAP
Application Deadline 21st December, 2017. To apply click here