ITF - NECA Technical Skills Development: Nigerian Breweries Plc
Nigerian Breweries Plc, the pioneer and largest brewing company in Nigeria, was incorporated in 1946.
In June 1949, the company recorded a landmark when the first bottle of STAR lager beer rolled off its Lagos Brewery bottling lines.
This first brewery in Lagos has undergone several optimization processes and as at today boasts of the most modern brew house in the country.
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Breweries Plc, wish to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive 6 months training programme on Technical Skills Development in the following areas:
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Automation Maintenance
- To train and equip youths with employable skills in the vocational areas listed above
- To promote a Public - Private Sector Model in Vocational / Technical Skills Training and contribute to capacity development of our country
- Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition and lunch. It is a non-residential training at the Supply Chain Academy of Nigerian Breweries Plc, - Ibadan. Trainees will not be entitled to Salary during the period of training.
- Trainees will be required to have hands-on training in any of Nigerian Breweries Plc locations in Lagos, Aba, Kaduna, Ibadan, Enugu, Ota, Ijebu-ode and Awo-Omamma.
- This programme does not confer Nigerian Breweries employee status on the trainees.
Candidate must possess NABTEB Certificate which they SAT for not earlier than Nov / Dec 2014 with:
To apply click here
- Credit in English Language, Mathematics and Physics or Chemistry
- Credit in Two other TRADE related subjects in any of the following:
- Mechanical Engineering Craft Practice
- Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Work
- Fabrication & Welding
- Electrical Installation Works
- Electronic Works