IT Project Manager; Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
Stanbic IBTC Holdings is a member of Standard Bank Group which is Africa’s largest banking group ranked by assets and earnings and has been in business for more than 150 years. It is a global Bank with African roots and has extensive operations in 19 African countries including South Africa and 12 countries outside Africa including key financial centers like Europe, United States and Asia making us one of the biggest banking networks in the continent.
- The Project Manager must have an understanding of Project Management methodologies, contribute to successful project delivery by driving continuous improvement, coordinating projects, tracking status, budget and ensuring resources availability.
- He must ensure that appropriate standard project practices and procedures are followed and documentations, sign offs are managed and updated regularly.
- Ensure owners of operational actions complete them and provide regular updates to project stakeholders and team members.
- Involved in planning the strategy roadmap with Head of Unit to complete and actualization of deliverables.
- Control, update, and report financials for projects and other related costs for IT Department
Managing Project Governance Responsibilities (In-country & Center):
- Compliance level to project governance
- Manage vendor relationships (Third Parties) to meet SLAs
- Compliance to IT Project Governance, Process and Function
- Feedback from In-country and Center to include IT Steering Committee
- Managing Time, Resources and Project Budgets:
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in IT and Computer Sciences - Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as engineering, computer sciences, statistics, mathematics.
- Masters Degree - Preferably certified in Prince 2, PMI, PMBOK or other project management qualifications
click here to apply
- Function: Information Technology
- Job Family: IT Project Management
- Years: 4-5 Years
- Experience Description: The ability to coordinate the delivery across a collection of technology projects.