IT Officer: Rock Hills Global Services
Job Title: IT Officer
- The IT Officer will be responsible for the set-up and maintenance of all IT-related hardware and software, will oversee server administration and will troubleshoot all IT-related activities on the ground.
- The IT Officer reports to the Operations Manager.
- Provide technical set-up and needed support on all IT related issues, including installation and testing of workstations, printers, client software, upgrades, and configuration
- Implement and document network operations, processes, and procedures
- Deploy and implement office network according to HQ specifications
- Serve as the office Network Administrator
- Identify and solve possible problems in the network
- Supervise installations performed by third parties such as cabling, Internet connection, etc.
- Supervise and follow-up on equipment maintenance performed by other contractors
- Implement and enforce security on the network and prevent misuse of the IT resources
- Participate in writing IT office policy
Required Skills & Qualifications
- University degree in Information Technology or related field
- Minimum three years of relevant work experience
- Minimum two years of experience working with international organizations.
- Fluency in English and in one or more of the local state languages
Application Closing Date
3rd July, 2016. To apply click here