IT Administrator: Redline Logistics
Redline Logistics seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- The Network Administrator will Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure. He/she will select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team, he/she will also liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution;
- Hands-on knowledge of cisco router/switches and firewall.
- Hands-on experience in Routing protocol, OSPF/EIGRP
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Basic understanding network service. DHCP, DNS, Proxy, NAT etc.
- TCP/IP network design and configuration
- Network Documentation skills
To apply click here
- Minimum HND/BSc Degree in Computer Science or in a related discipline.
- 1 – 3 years networking, database and Security industry experience.
- CCNP in Routing & Switching a plus
- Process driven, with strong analytical and planning skills.
- Technical & Professional proficiency
- Strong coaching and team leadership skills
- Very good problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service orientation.