IROKO Partners Limited: Senior HR Managers
IROKO is Africa's leading entertainment technology company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is one of the most talked about African internet start-ups, thanks to its flagship Nollywood movie platform iROKOtv. Head quartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company has pioneered Video-On-Demand for Nollywood content (Nigerian movies) and has aggregated the world's largest online catalogue of African content, totaling 10,000+ hours.
- Reporting to the CFO, the Human Resource Manager will identify, direct, plan and carry out all Human Resources objectives and projects across the Lagos HR Team.
- They will manage a Lagos HR team of five and ensure that they deliver the highest standard of support, advice and administrative output for IROKO’s global workforce.
- They will also coordinate with the global team and support and plan all global HR policies, change management, as well as managing employee relations cases from start to conclusion as they pertain to the Lagos employees.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all Lagos talent acquisition and retention
- Provide and oversee all frontline Lagos employee relations advice and support for the Lagos IROKO office
- Oversee all Lagos administrative requirements and references
- Develop L&D programmes for the Lagos employees
- Manage and develop team of five in Lagos
- Manage all Compensation & Benefits and Immigration and work visas for the Lagos office
- HR Qualification preferred, and an excellent knowledge of Nigerian employment legislation and working practices is essential
- Knowledge of New York State employment law a plus
- Knowledge of UK employment law a plus
- High levels of honesty and integrity always
- Professional and friendly manner, both face to face and on the telephone
- A clear communicator, in person and writing
How to Apply To apply click here
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 21st May, 2017.