IGCSE Economics Teacher (Secondary School) 1st CRT Group
THEIR COMPANY -1ST CRT GROUP
Working in partnership with Schools and Education Professionals
1st CRT Group is a leading Education Recruitment & Training Service based in England and Nigeria, where teachers, school leaders and support staff look for the latest jobs or courses and where recruiters attract the best employees.
Their in-depth knowledge and delivery of various Teacher Training Programmes and Recruiting for the Education Sector, gives them the competence to find excellent Teachers, School Leaders for various private and independent schools in England and Nigeria.
At 1st CRT Group, they are committed to the highest standards of best practice in Recruitment and Training. They are constantly adding value to their services through their experience in the education recruitment sector.
Their headquarters are in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire and they have offices in London and Lagos Nigeria. They work with schools and colleges and have large candidate database of education professionals.
IGCSE Experienced Secondary School Teacher Required Urgently.
This post requires 1- 3 years’ work experience teaching IGCSE Subjects
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES - Allocated tasks will include:
- Teaching duties, including initial assessment of students, identifying individual learning needs and referring to learning support as appropriate, and to give tutorials and learner induction.
- Planning for teaching and learning, including preparing course outlines and producing schemes of work and lesson plans; ensuring the course file is up-to-date; identify materials and equipment resource needed for teaching and learning; and production of appropriate learning materials as necessary.
- Ensuring there is a complete, accurate and up-to-date class register(s), including responsibility for withdrawing and transferring students in liaison with Curriculum Team Leader / Manager.
- Maintaining high levels of student retention, achievement and to support student progression.
- Monitoring of student attendance and punctuality and taking appropriate action as required.
- Experience of delivering the IGCSE - British Curriculum
- Teaching children aged 11-18 in Secondary School with proven success.
- An ability to devise, teach and assess with creative, learner-centre, differentiated and activity-based strategies and resources.
- An ability to plan lessons and use a range of techniques appropriate to learners from diverse educational backgrounds, range of abilities and age groups.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills with experience of working as part of a team, and ability to communicate effectively with learners to monitor their progress.
- Effective ICT and Organisational skills.
To apply click here
- BA (HONS) Education
- BA/BSc EDUCATION STUDIES
- PGDE - POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION