Human Resources Manager: NewGate Medical Services Limited
Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. They decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. They have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
- Identify vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Assist to implement plans to fulfill policy and objectives of company.
- Plan, organize, and direct a wide range of training activities to ensure employees have required skills and knowledge.
- Bachelor's Degree/HND Membership of relevant professional body (CIPM, SHRM, etc) is an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role is required.
To apply click here
- Excellent analytical skills and good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Superior interpersonal and coaching skills including patience and ability to work well with staff at all levels.
- Proven experience in Crisis/ Conflict Management.
- Must exhibit a high level of initiative, flexibility and credibility
- Moderate computer skills, including Microsoft Win