Human Resource Manager: KPMG
Detailed Job Description
- The role will be responsible for the development and achievement of the strategic objectives of growing the business revenue and profits.
- Collaborate with the Board to define and articulate the company’s vision and champion the articulation of strategies and plans for achieving it.
- Drive the expansion of the company’s footprint in the agribusiness sector by expanding its product portfolio and the number of geographical markets served.
- Ensure the development and implementation of relevant structures (process, people, and systems) to support the achievement of the Company’s vision, goals and objectives.
- Oversee the formulation and implementation of effective marketing and customer engagement strategies to achieve sustainable growth in customer base, market share, sales and profit.
Qualifications and Experience
To apply click here
- First degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- Relevant professional qualifications (ACA, etc.)
- A postgraduate degree in Business or other relevant disciplines will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 20 years post-qualification experience with at least 10 years in the Agribusiness sector, and at least 5 years in a senior management role
- A proven track record in managing an agribusiness at executive management level