Human Resource Assistant: Lorache Group
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, they develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase.
- Coordinate the design, delivery and development of human resources briefs, strategies and training for clients
- Conducting staff appraisals and making sure staff medical cards and health insurance are given per company policy and designated time frame
- Gained and utilised experience in recruitment to drive down the cost of candidate selection whilst increasing the number of successful candidate placements
- Provided advice to staff and managers on the full range of HR activities
- Conducted Job Evaluations, and carrying out day to day supervision and mentoring of junior team members.
To apply click here
- A graduate of social science or related field.
- Must be a team person with an eyes for details.
- Must be a member of a certified Personnel Management Institute, e.g. CIPM, CIPD OR SHRM.
- A lady will be preferred.
- Must have had 1-3 years’ experience in Human resource job roles.