Honeywell: Business Development Manager
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 129,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, they have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job ID: HRD1128
Job Function: Sales
Relocation Tier: No
Requisition Type: Standard Requisition
- Outside Sales Representative – Nigeria Reporting to the Smart Energy Business Leader for Africa the business development leader will develop a comprehensive strategy to support long term business growth targets for the Honeywell Smart Energy SBU for Electricity, Water & Gas metering.
- They will coordinate with the regional marketing and sales teams to focus on Utility customers to drive and meet growth targets.
- You will foster client satisfaction by maintaining regular customer contact and managing customer expectations.
- You will develop customer relationships through attending trade shows, seminar, and similar events.
- You will provide education of Honeywell product through technical presentations, seminars and workshops.
- They will also grow Honeywell Electrical and Water Metering Products/Solutions presence in the projects segments and raise demand and generate awareness among key end-users, general contractors, consultants’ designers, developers.
- Additionally they will Identify new consultants designers, present Honeywell SE offering, help to understand technical advantages against competition and ensures Honeywell SE is specified or helps to specify the projects together with Sales Support.
- Be the front line seller who drives sales, identifying and generating opportunities for different kinds of customers.
You must have:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- Current knowledge of latest trends of utility metering market
- Several years’ business development and experience in sales/marketing of utility related products/services/solutions.
- Experience of developing effective customer relationships at senior levels within large national/multinational accounts
- Excellent negotiation, listening and communication skills. Experience in establishing and keeping contacts with senior executives
- A track record of profiling & pursuing major accounts at the highest level and in initiating and closing major deals
- Work experience within big end-user in Residential projects
To apply click here
- Continued Professional Development