Hobark International Limited: Business Development Manager
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
They are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Req I D: Req-1260
- Creating and maintaining a detailed business model for the company –including actual and projected performance, with metrics for ROI (candidate will need advanced excel modelling skills)
- Ensure that client and potential enquiries are screened and channeled to the correct Department and responded to
- Head of Department, with corporate responsibilities to manage the
- Department and represent the Company in-line with Company polices and so as to help ensure the Company attains and maintains operational excellence
- Develop and maintain client and project target list
- Define clear strategies and schedules for achieving set targets
- Mandatory: Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from highly ranked business school which they attended on campus
- Optional but Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum Experience: 8 – 12 years’ experience in Business Development function.
- Experience in Fabrication and Marine sectors, including international experience dealing with global clients
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge and skills in financial modelling and development of business models and plans, with focus on significant financial analysis
- Exceptional market and customer awareness and presentation skills
To apply click here
- Commercial Manager, contracts administrator, Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.