Help Desk Support: IROKO Partners Limited
iROKOtv is a web platform that provides paid-for Nigerian films on-demand. It is one of Africa’s first mainstream online movie steaming websites, giving instant access to over 5,000 Nollywood film titles. iROKOtv is a part of iROKO Partners which is one of Africa’s leading entertainment companies, housing brands such as iROKING, an online music platform and its YouTube website, Nollywoodlove.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Being the 1st point of contact for all IT queries/helpdesk across three global offices
- Deploy and maintain PC’s and laptops ensuring all patches are kept up to date
- Setting up new users' email and slack accounts, adding to internal groups, and dealing with password issues.
- Shutting down emails, retrieving equipment and removing from groups for ex-employees
- Assist in the roll-out of new application and services.
- Network patching and troubleshooting
- Software installation and upgrades
- Maintain printers and scanning devices
- Managing phone systems
- Purchasing domain names
- Oversee IT Purchasing for three global offices
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Experience in IP network infrastructure – Setting up access points, routers and modems.
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting users of Mac and PC operating systems
- Good working knowledge of how software and operating systems work
- Strong familiarity with Mac OS X
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with employees to establish what the problem is and explain the solution.
- Adept with standard concepts, practices, and procedures around the Google Apps eco-system (Google Drive, Google Admin Console, Google Calendar).
- Experience with printers/networked printers, VPN, wiring/cabling
- Experience tracking and documenting company assets
- Experience in managing software licenses (Google Apps, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud)
- The role requires excellent time management and the ability to meet deadlines under pressure. The successful candidate will need to be able to prioritise tasks and fix problems as soon as they occur.
Qualifications To apply click here
Bachelor’s degree or 1-2 years’ practical work experience in a technical field or as a help desk tech or desk-side support role