Health Care Officer: Medicaid Radiology Limited
Medicaid Radiology Limited offers you a world class environment to fulfill your career aspiration. At Medicaid Radio-Diagnostics Center, they are proud to bring innovative diagnosis and quality service to their clients. They have their people to thank; after all, it's their contributions - the unique talents, ideas and opinions they bring to the team - that make them the people they are.
Job Summary and Purpose
- They are looking for an experienced health care officer who can deliver high quality medical services to a wide range of clients.
- This role provides an outstanding opportunity for to join a growing team and gain exposure to a dynamic mix of client assignments.
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting the Radiologist in carrying out medical procedures/emergencies.
- Assisting during echocardiography and electrocardiography.
- Dispensing and sterilizing medical instruments as well as disposal of used instruments such as needles and any sharp objects.
- Degree in Nursing with not less than second Class lower division.
- 5 years’ experience, experience in a radio-diagnostic center will be an added advantage.
- Most be a male Nurse from Northern part of Nigeria Only
- Experienced in carrying out electrocardiography
- The ability to work under pressure when necessary.
- Experience of developing and building strong relationships with client and internal stakeholders, including strong communication skills, such as presenting and report writing.
- Administration of various kind of IV/Oral contrast agents, fluid and medications (Sedatives and Analgesia).
- Experience of working in teams and supervision/coaching of junior members of staff.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's using "MEDNURSE2017" as the subject of your mail. To apply click here