Head, Meadow Hall Resources: Meadow Hall Group (MHG)
Meadow Hall Group (MHG) is an educational group with six subsidiaries: Meadow Hall Education, Meadow Hall Consult, Spring Meadow Edutainment, Meadow Hall Franchise, Meadow Hall Resources and Meadow Hall Foundation.
As an educational service provider, MHG is passionate about children and their development especially from a holistic perspective. For children to be well-rounded individuals, they need to develop not just in the cognitive aspect but in all other areas such as the physical, emotional, social, artistic, creative and spiritual. With this realisation, the Group seeks to provide through its subsidiaries, opportunities for children to develop in all these areas thus being able to fully express their unique talents and intelligences and reach their highest potential.
- Meadow Hall Resources is an enterprise investing in unique ideas for education, trade and commerce.
- Meadow Hall Resources is focused on building enriching business opportunities and relationships with partners that would lead to a global impact where indigenous creative ideas can be harnessed to match international standards.
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic professional to achieve the objective of Meadow Hall Resources. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy and implement it.
- Developing a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conducting research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ needs
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities;
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
Skills and Qualifications
- BSc./BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years proven working experience as a business development manager or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Market knowledge
- Sales Planning,
- Demonstrable leadership qualities
- Presentation Skills,
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in English
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management skills
How to Apply To apply click here
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org