Head, Marketing Communications: Etisalat
Etisalat\'s vision is a world where people\'s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
- Build a stronger, vibrant brand and improve the brand equity
- Develop and ensure implementation of the company\'s marketing communication strategy for various segments.
- Ensure Etisalat\'s brand visibility via appropriate communication channels e.g. print and electronic media.
- Provide input to the articulation of Etisalat\'s marketing communication strategy including policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to the unit\'s activities.
- Continuously review the unit\'s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Identify required resources, personnel and funding to achieve the unit\'s strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders especially media agencies.
- Coordinate all activities of the marketing communication function and ensure compliance with defined policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Execute marketing communication plans for promotions, events/sponsorship and other marketing activities/initiatives.
- Coordinate all marketing/brand related communications (graphic and print materials) originating from the organization and ensure quality and consistency with the preferred brand image and established specifications/standards.
To apply click here
- First Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or any relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- A Master\'s Degree in Marketing, Marketing Communication, Advertising or relevant post graduate programme
- Experience,Skills & Competencies
- 10 to 12 years work experience with at least 5 years in an advertising agency (or agencies), in addition to a minimum of 3 years in the telecoms industry.
- Previous experience in marketing communications management in a corporate environment
- Adverting industry knowledge
- Marketing Communications Management
- Brand management experience
- Creative process management
- Electronic and print production management
- Strategic thinking
- Results Orientation
- Leadership & People Management
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Personal Effectiveness
- Customer Focus
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work