Head, Data Analyst: Teclab Management Service Limited
- Be responsible for analyzing, compiling and validating crucial medical data, using statistical techniques.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Responsible for turning data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. You will conduct full life cycle activities to include requirements analysis and design, develop analysis and reporting capabilities, and continuously monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
Qualification and Experience
- First Degree Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics an MBA will be an added advantage.
- 3+ experience in Healthcare experience, 5+ years of Data analysis, 3+ years relational data base experience.
Proven working experience as a data analyst
To apply click here
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages