Head, Business Development: McRomed Consulting
LEVEL/Job Cadre: Assistant General Manager
LOCATION: Head Office
To drive top line budget and grow the client’s market share in the Broker’s and retail market.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Responsible for the achievement of financial target set for the year.
- Monitor the implementation of the unit’s marketing and sales strategies.
- Setting up of sectoral budgets and ensuring delivery.
- 100% achievement of set revenue and expense targets
- Active management of broker and other customer relationship.
- Active cross-selling of company’s product.
- Development of new customer relationships
- Monitor the unit’s performance against monthly/quarterly/annual budget plans.
- Prepare and present the unit’s production report on weekly/monthly basis.
- Marketing/servicing of existing clients.
- Client relationship management
- Career development of direct reports
- A good degree from any reputable university, a master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Membership of professional bodies: Relevant professional qualification
Minimum of 15-20 years in the insurance industry with a cumulative of 30 years work experience.
Strong and proven expertise in Business Development and Retail strategy.
Vast connection and familiarity with the broker’s market.
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND BEHAVIOURAL TRAITS
- Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles of insurance.
- Good insurance products and services knowledge.
- Strong strategic orientation
- Excellent customer relationship management
- Good negotiation, problems solving and conflict resolution.
- Good knowledge of insurance law and regulations
- Professional selling skills
- Market segmentation analysis
- Analytical thinking ability
- Team building
- Interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills
To apply click here
- General managerial/ administration skills
- Strong Leadership and coordination skills