Head, Academic Affairs: Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)
The Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) is an independent examinations body that provides and conducts qualitative examinations for candidates seeking Direct Entry admissions into tertiary institutions. The Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill this position.
- Development, commissioning, moderation, critique and field testing of test items as well as item analysis in each of the advertised subjects.
- Planning and administration of the Boards examinations in various centres across the country
- Participation in the accreditation and supervision of operations in various Affiliate Universities
- Maintaining the integrity, security and supervision of tests to the required standards
- Planning and coordination of training and activities of the Board
- Supervision of Test Officers and coordination of activities in the various affiliate centres
- Other duties as assigned by the Registrar/CE
- Minimum qualification of a Master’s Degree in any Teaching Subject or in Tests and Measurement.
To apply click here
- Applicants must have at least twelve (12) years’ experience in managerial position in:
- An examination body and must have been involved in Test Development, Test Administration, and/or Evaluation
- Teaching/research in Tests and Measurement in a university.
- Could be a serving or retired officer.