Head of Training: Accion Microfinance Bank
Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Their management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of their technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank their core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Training
- We are seeking application from highly competent and experienced candidates who have a proven track record of independently leading a training Institute.
- The Head of Training is responsible for leveraging MLDC’s strategic intent of capacity building and organizational development for the micro-finance sector, by ensuring its learning and development activities support current and future business needs of participants banks, with a best-in-class service and expertise.
Area of Responsibilities
- Learning and Development Strategy
- Learning Centre, training standards and quality assurance
- Training Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Strategic Management
- Project Management.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Business, or a related field required
- Master’s degree.
- Previous Experience in startup company, setting up of a training function would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of seven (7) year’s work experience in similar role with at least three (3) years management experience in a structured organization with proven track record of startup management and project management.
- A professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Ability to think strategically, conceptualization and project management
- Strong oral and written interpersonal skills
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide strategic advice
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change.
- Creative, forward thinker.
Remuneration and Age
- Remuneration is competitive and based on qualification
- The candidate should be between 35-40 years.
Application Deadline 8th March, 2018. To apply click here