Head of Finance: Productive People
Productive People was founded in 2014 in partnership with 2 of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies providing contract, retained and permanent recruitment solutions to the global market place.
Productive People specialises in supplying the most productive people available in all major economic sectors. The pun is deliberate
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage outsourced functions
- Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process in conjunction with the ED; administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership team abreast of the organization’s financial status.
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, liaise with external auditors and the finance committee of the board of directors; assess any changes necessary.
- Funds Management
Qualifications and Requirements:
To apply click here
- BSc in Accounting or related discipline
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIA, or CFE)
- Required Experience
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with at least 5 years relevant experience in manufacturing sector
- Accounting and Finance Knowledge
- Cost management