Head of Business Operations: Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield Consulting – Their client, a medium sized company with business interests in stockbroking, real estate and consulting is seeking to move out from its present focus in stockbroking to other areas of business opportunities.
- Manage and direct operations team to achieve business targets.
- Assist in developing or updating standard operating procedures for all business operational activities.
- Build strong relationship by addressing customer issues and complaints in a timely manner.
- Assist in employee appraisals, promotions, compensation and termination based on the performance review.
- Provide operational support and guidance to staff.
To apply click here
- Demonstrate a flexible and available attitude allowing continuous service delivery
- Natural leadership and proactive attitude in handling and resolving operation matters
- Positive influence on other team members and stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate independent initiative, make sound decisions using effective problem-solving techniques
- Ability to develop and present comprehensive reports
- Innovation, creativity and ability to generate new business ideas